« Home | I am a dot....in the beginning »

Time in a bottle

Just a second.

a second.
a millisecond.
a microsecond.
a nanosecond.
a picosecond.

wait a second!

a second.
a minute.
an hour.
a day.
a week.
a month.
a year.
a decade.
a century.
a millenium.

where does a lifetime fit in?
between now, and then and when.
and whose?
whenever. forever?

from then till now:
between now and end.

and what will I do with it?

I'll second it.

Just a second.
Haven't I been here before?
Before when?

Who moved it?
and when.....and where?

Now.

Here and there,
for now, anyway.

.......and now I ask,
"is there a contradiction that has no contradiction?"
"is there a mirror without reflection?"

Let me reflect on that.
for a moment.




  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me