« Home | Pushing the Pause Button » | Silly Serendipity - or another view of 'is' » | Is god just a convenience store item? » | Continuing the Time Out - Maybe » | Walking The Line - Time Out » | President's Day- and an Intro to 'is' Theory » | The significance of time » | The Eternal Dichotomy » | Risk: def-n: "danger of harm or loss" » | Prayers for our present future »

Johari or Nohari

That is the Question.



Awhile ago, I came across a site that had a Johari window setup. Its intent is to provide feedback from:

a) people you know,
b) people who know you,
c) people who you think know you,
d) complete strangers who may have an impression of you,
e) or the like.

During my self-proclaimed timeout (while I read Jay's book...picked it up today!), I'd really appreciate hearing from as many of you as possible. Just go to the following link and you'll find a table of adjectives. Click on 5 or 6 that you think most accurately apply to me. Then fill in your name or a pseudonym at the bottom and click the send button.

This first one is a "positive" characteristic screening. Later, I'll do the "negative" (Nohari) characteristic one.

I've already entered my choices, so the exercise is to see how closely my image of myself matches with that of others.

I'll certainly appreciate your effort and the feedback!

Go to http://kevan.org/johari?name=evydense

I'll let you know the results in a week or so.

Today's peace link is actually to a page of 11 other links from EverydayGandhis, ranging from Coalition Agaist Gun Violence to West African Network for Peacebuilding.

PEACE




  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me