« Home | Space Messages and Double Entendres (vers.2) » | Prescience, Premonition and Entropy » | Of Mirrors, Randomness, Balance and Infinity » | The Elusive Grail Quest; Truth? Purpose? Other? » | Thought Thinking; or, Recursion I Think » | There was Method to the Rabid Rabbit Rant » | Convergence of Rabbits » | Original Thought vs. First Thought » | A Treatise on Original Thought » | Coincidence and Similitude, the Case for 'is' »

Sharing the Beauty

I'm taking a break from 'is' today to share two fractals from others that I think are beautiful creations.

The first is from Daddy Jar Bucks, and the second from Olivia Unleashed.

(P.S. You really must click on them to ge the true effect).

I'll let the fractals speak for themselves, in whatever way you see to interpret them.

PEACE

"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared." - Buddha








They are beautiful. Oliviahs reminds me of the womb. Birth. New life.

Rick,
Thank you for putting my fractal up. It is actually a start from someone else, that has been reworked by me. As I have said before, I don't mind my work being used by anyone, as long as it is not for commercial purposes. If people like some of them, that is what makes me happy.
Oliviah's is quite beautiful!

Thank you Rick, how nice that you enjoyed the fractal so much that you posted it. That is quite a compliment and I am flattered to have one posted with daddyjarbucks. He creates some fabulous works.

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me