« Home | A Whale Of A Story » | Terrorism Hits Home » | High School Memories » | Weltschmerz » | Politically Incorrect---but funny! » | Doing the un-thing » | Taking Stock » | Out of the Blues » | The four quadrants, revisited » | WHATIF: An 'is' Storyboard in Video Format »

Mind-bending mosaic

"Each of us puts in one little stone, and then you get a great mosaic at the end." - Alice Paul

This has got to be one of the most amazing feats of art with photographs that I have ever seen. Computers, the various software packages and all the brilliant and creative minds that exist continue to astound me to the point that I keep saying nothing else will ever surprise me.

And then something like this comes along.....

10 Ways.

You'll need to have Macromedia Shockwave installed. There are ten different experiments. Light, Information, Memory, Space, +, Emotion, Colour, Truth, Time and Transformation. (My favorite is 'Information').

Play around with each one. Click on things, hold down your mouse and drag. Play around. I don't know how to describe it in order to do it justice. It's something you just have to see to believe.

PEACE.



Coming by to say hellooooooo!! That was a cool site - but it kept dropping my colors on the floor!! LOL!!!

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me