« Home | Speaking With Authority » | Non-sequential Processing » | Experimenting » | An Argument in Favour of "The Apprentice" » | Chaos Theory - James Gleick » | Musical Tag - and still more fractals! » | Fractal Critique - 104 Bummer! » | Fractal Critique - 103 - A Baker's Dozen » | Fractal Critique - 102 » | Fractal Critique - 101 »

3-Dimensional Tag

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it."

"Men play the game. Women know the score." - Roger Woodis

I've decided not to title my fractals anymore, unless something really tickles my fancy. I've been finding that I'm trying to create ones that look like things, instead of just creating ones I like. So, now it's up to you to decide what they are!

Also, I've been tagged by KSHIPPYCHIC to do a "Three thing's" tag (see below). Actually, it's probably a good thing, because I've had something rather heavy and disturbing on my mind for a couple of days, and I was going to rant here today about it. This gives me another day to think about whether or not I want to! Sir Winston Churchill said, "By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach."

So here are a few fractals first:



- 1 -




- 2 -




- 3 -




- 4 -


Now, on with the "Three Things Tag":

1) Three names you go by:
Rick
Evydense
Hey You

2) Three things that scare you:
Being helpless
Being alone
Ending up in a nursing home with nobody caring

3) Three of your everyday essentials:
To-do lists
Music
My cat

4) Three things you're wearing right now:
Mauve "501 Authentic Levis" printed T-shirt
Long-sleeved jean shirt (open and loose!)
Tan-coloured jeans

5) Three things you need in a relationship (other than love):
friendship
forgiveness
listening

6)Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
eyes
eyes
smile

7) Three favorite hobbies:
Collecting music
Thinking/writing about my "theory"
Fractals (although it's only a couple weeks old!)

8) Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Figure out how to get music from my vinyl collection onto an MP3 player
Get somebody...anybody!...to say they're starting to understand what I'm trying to say with my "theory" talk!!
Plant another seed for peace somewhere in somebody's space.

9) Three things you want to do before you die:
Consolidate my writings into a cohesive and comprehensive book
Say "I'm sorry" to people I've hurt in the past
Live in a world that allows a person to die with dignity if that's their choice, without making a big fuss or having a court case over it

10) Three ways you are stereotypically a girl/guy:
I pee with a penis (I was going to say "pee-pee" for alliteration purposes, but then you's all would probably be wunderin' a tad about the sanity level!{smile})
I sleep in my underwear
I only shave if I'm going out somewhere

11) Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
Hairy face
Dzeni
Angry Shane

(but they may have been tagged already...I suppose it's up to me to check, eh?)


Five minutes for PEACE, especially for those who seem so full of vile hatred for others who they don't even know or try to understand. James Loney was released yesterday. He was a Canadian hostage in Iraq for four months, working to bring peace to the region, and comes from the same small hometown I do. When they were first kidnapped, I was in correspondence with both the Prime Minister's office and the defence department. I wanted to do something about it. If I was one of them, I'd want every citizen to do something about it. One of the four, an American, was murdered before the release. Do you celebrate? Do you mourn? Do you wonder? Do you pray? Do you blame? Do you find a way to stop the madness....on both sides.



No. 6: Breasts, breasts, breasts

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me