« Home | Fractal Critique - 103 - A Baker's Dozen » | Fractal Critique - 102 » | Fractal Critique - 101 » | Evolution of a Revolution » | Everything Isn't Always What It Seems » | Fractals Revisited-Moon In Spring » | The Infinite Set » | Good vs. Evil - The Syntax of 'is' » | That Big Expelling Noise - Part 2 » | That Big Sucking Noise - part 1 »

Fractal Critique - 104 Bummer!

"A person is unlucky who falls on his back and breaks his nose." - French proverb.



Here we are, on what is supposed to be the luckiest day of the year. I even made up a four-leaf clover fractal and posted it yesterday in honour of St. Patty, and what the heck! I spent a couple hours this morning putting together another blog entry going back to some stuff about my 'is' theory, and just as I went to post it, I got a message from Blogger saying it had lost the link and couldn't save it. Blogger ate my blog!!

So, for backup, I guess you'll just have to suffer through a few more of my fractals. A bit of a study in black and white first, and then a few coloured ones.





1 - Lace Tablecloth





2 - White Lace





3 - Wedding Angel





4 - Buttons





5 - Descent Into Hell





6 - The Scream





7 - Dr. Seuss' Tiger Cubs





8 - Teak





9 - Satin And Jewels





10 - Prairie Grass





11 - Oak Leaf





12 - Lightning Bug Dance Line


....and a link to Crawford PEACE house....there is always an alternative to war that works.



Satin and Jewels, and lightning bug dance. Fantastic!!

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me