« Home | For Mackey and Mel » | The Older Generation --- In The Living Years » | Tripping Down Memory Lane: Part 2 » | If We Could Turn Back Time: Cher » | Out Of Darkness Comes The Light » | A One-Act Play: Permanent Terrorism Annihilation » | A Whole Schmozzle Of Mind Dump Stuff » | Life Isn't About "Things"; It's About People » | Loving Yourself » | Fractals are B-a-a-a-ack »

Mike + The Mechanics - The Living Years



Oooooh, thanks for the memories! I remember watching this on Video Hits with Samantha Taylor! Great song.

Oops! My bad! This wasn't supposed to have got posted. But it's worth playing another time anyway!

W-o-w!! Talk about tweaking. Love your new look.

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me