« Home | January 16 Regrets » | And The Bell Sounds For Round 3 » | The Next Batch - Part 2 » | The New Year's Resolutions Of A Procrastinator » | Pleasure Profile » | Finally! Someone Understands! » | Prayer For Bad Times » | Fundamental Politics - Plain And Simple » | On Being A Person » | A Child's 10 Commandments »

Ladies and Gentlemen, MayI Have Your Attention Pleas

The "Late New Year's Resolutions" show will be re-commencing in approximately one day (God willing and technology allowing!).

Side note: KSHIPPYCHIC, I am unable to leave a comment on your site for some unknown reaon.

Sassy Tirade: I am unable even to open your blog...I get a message saying it can't be found.

Sorry about that, I'll keep working at it!!

PEACE.




  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me