« Home | A new TAG - Try it, You'll Like It! » | The Sex of Mice:OFFENSIVE » | The Title Says It All! » | Letter Shapes: The Code » | Interpretations and Meaning - If Blogs Could Talk » | Alien Communications? WHAT-IF? » | Pee: The Four Quadrants, Tagged by Mackey » | Soulless: Mackeydoodle: Rona :other » | Moving From FACT to What-If:Resolved » | Index to May 2006 'is' Blogs »

OPINION: What to Believe

(The musings of an idle mind: How can a musing mind be idle?) - me

Subtitled: How to draw your own conclusions.

(you'll likely want to pass on this one. It's pretty much all 'is' stuff).

OPINION:
1) I have an OPINION
2) All OPINIONS are equally worthy
3) That's just my OPINION

FACT:
1) I have an OPINION
2) (My OPINION is that) All OPINIONS are equally worthy
(ASSUMED) FACT:
3) All people have OPINIONS

OPINION:
1) For my OPINION (i.e. "All OPINIONS are worthy") to be FACT to me
2) I must consider all OPINION to be equally worthy of consideration
3) I must be TOLERANT of differing points of view (OPINION) as well as my own

FACT:
1) All OPINION is ASSUMED-FACT unless challenged by a conflicting OPINION
2) A FACT is an OPINION that is agreed upon, or STIPULATED to
3) FACTS are ASSUMED to be TRUE

OPINION:
1) FACT is OPINION
2) OPINION is FACT
3) if MUTUAL TOLERANCE (STIPULATION)

OPINION:
1) NOTHING is FACT unless STIPULATED
2) STIPULATION is born of TWO OPINIONS agreeing to FACT
3) FACT is CONCURRENCE of OPINION

__________________________________________________

FACT:
1) There are no UNIVERSAL FACTS
2) EXCEPT that one

PREMISE:
1) 3 is a UNIVERSAL PATTERN
2) STIPULATE: PREMISES are ASSUMED to be TRUE by default
3) FACT: There is at least one UNIVERSAL FACT

FACT:
1) if PREMISE can be shown to be TRUE
2) FACT: 3 is UNIVERSAL PATTERN
3) until contradicted

PREMISE:

3 is UNIVERSAL PATTERN

CONCLUSION:

FACT: 3 is UNIVERSAL PATTERN.
Since NOT-CONTRADICTED,
CONCLUSION 'is' FACT
PREMISE 'is' FACT

START with ASSUME (PREMISE 'is' FACT)

The above is an example of the FIRST ITERATION of circular logic, until the circle is broken through challenge, disagreement, conflicting or enhancing FACT or OPINION, at which time it moves to INCOMPLETE-CLOSED, or OPEN, or DIRECTIONAL state for the next step in its evolution/resolution.

__________________________________________________________

ARGUMENT, THOUGHT, DISCOVERY, PHILOSOPHY, DEBATE, GROWTH, CHALLENGE, CONFLICT, LIMIT, ENDLESS, CONCURRENCE, CONVERGENCE, POINT.
__________________________________________________________

What the hell is this all about?!!



TOLERANCE.
PEACE.
_____________________________________________

Some partial LETTER-SHAPE analysis of OPINION:

Three sets of double letters (O,I,N) indicates a WORD in BALANCE (around the letter P)
O - the perfect (COMPLETE) closed system SEED letter.
I - the perfect (INDIVIDUAL) direction SEED letter.
P - a CLOSED-INCOMPLETE system, with up/down (future/past) direction.

OPINION:
a) can easily REPLICATE (give birth to, self-generate) a new COMPLETE-CLOSED SYSTEM (i.e. 2 operating systems of the universe, 'is' and whatever is now) through the double letter-O;
b) can easily REPLICATE a new INDIVIDUAL (i.e. bipolar brain model of 2 people in same body) through the double letter-I;
c) can easily REPLICATE speculation (i.e. WHATIF:WHATIF scenarios) through the double DIRECTIONAL letter-N.
-or-
any combination of the above.

Start with I (yourself, the individual, I is for INDIVIDUAL; I is for INITIAL; INITIAL is for START)

INI - middle three letters, balanced and bracketed by I. (INI is for INITIAL, with a more detailed introduction)

contains letter strings like:

PIN: as in "to pin you down" to an opinion, to seek agreement.
ION: as in small particle, as in fine-tuning the differences of agreement.
NON: as in consider the MIRROR, the OPPOSITE, the non-agreement, stipulate to all else
ON: as in, "stay on topic", focus, if all else fails, last two letters are ON, meaning YES, default comes at end. YES (the switch is on) is always ASSUMED-TRUE.

OPINION:
1) I have an OPINION. [see START of blog]

The OPINION is born of me (I) and itself (O).
It is represented by a PERFECT CLOSED TOTAL UNDERSTANDING of what OPINION means in every sense of the WORD (i.e. English definition(s), possible and probable contextual usage, use within 'is', all OTHER).

In letter-shape format:

iOPINION

Thoughtlines




  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me