« Home | I Just Have One Question.... » | A Miscellaneous Mind Dump - Is It Just Me? » | Censorship in India » | Strange Searches That Found Me » | A Different Kind Of Art » | Cleaning Out the Junk Drawer » | Hey Buddy » | Can I ask a Favour Please » | May I Have The Envelope Please.... » | What Are Your Political Leanings? »

Introducing: The Naive Sexpert

Just being a Negro doesn't qualify you to understand the race situation any more than being sick makes you an expert on medicine.” - Dick Gregory



Ok, my friendlies, I'm going to jump on the advice wagon here.

NEW FEATURE:

Y'know how most advice columnists pretend that they're some kind of expert and make what they say sound somehow like "Wow! Why didn't I think of that!". And then there's Dr. Phil...but we won't go there.

Anyway, I was thinking, there aren't enough advice columnists around who don't have a friggin' clue what they're talking about (well, except Dr. Phil --- but we won't go there!). So, I'm going to fill the void.

Drawing on my extensive and lifelong investigation of and experience with all things sexual and deviant, I am hereby declaring that the doctor is in and open for business. Hit me with your best shot!

Send me your questions, queries and concerns, attached as comments to any of my blog posts, or if you'd rather be discrete, ask me nicely and I'll send you my e-mail address. Every Saturday, I'll fill you in on what you need to know, and put to bed once and for all those embarrassing questions that you've always wondered about, but were too afraid to ask.

Happy sexploiting, everyone!

PEACE.



Heh--now this should make for some interesting Saturdy reading! lol

p.s. seems like these word verifications are getting harder to get right (yrkojwte) the one before looked like some kind of long cuss word.

Wow...I think this summer heat has everyone a little hot & bothered:)
O.K. Dr.Evy...here is a question for ya-
I've heard people say that what a man eats can influence the taste of his semen. Is this really true?

Oliviah: Just wanting to share my knowledge with the ignorant masses is all. We just don't communicate enough anymore, y'know!!

yrkojwte - You Rock, Kool Oliviah. Just What This Expresses.

Mackey: Velly interesting qveschun, indeed! Thanks for making it easy for me---I thought people would throw me real curve balls---this one is easy. Tune in next Saturday (yup, I only work one day a week). In the meantime, why don't you and Dave conduct a little experiment. Here's what I want you to do.....

[I said 'balls'!]

This should be interesting...can't wait for Saturday!

Hey I am just taking it easy on you this time to warm you up:)

Hmm, gonna have to think about this one!

Hey, there's a link under "Props" on my side bar to Caz who I got my template from. In my comments, I added a link to what my template used to look like before I played with it.

I think it would be fun for you to change up your look! Let me know if you need any help! :P

Professor: Is there NOTHING you need to know? Don't just be a voyeur (although that can certainly be entertaining---especially if you're unexpectedly stuck in the closet with your pants down around your ankles until hubby goes to sleep and you're trying not to sneeze---not that I've tried it or anything!), but then, that's the guy's perspective. I'm good for chick's questions too...that's what being a bi psychiatrist means.

Mackey: I'm already hot and bothered---you said so yourself!

Mel: If you have to think about it first, I'm thinking Six Toes is one very lucky guy---either that or your sex life is boring as suck (and I tend to choose my words very carefully when I'm handing out professional advice)!

P.S. I'm going to spend some time over the next few days trying to change my template. I might be taking you up on that offer of help! If so, I'll waive the 5-cent consulting fee for you.

LOL! Well, he's lucky when we have the time for it! A 5 yr old and a 3 yr old, who wake up and want to come sleep in our bed isn't the greatest for the sex life! We barely got a quickie in last nite before Curly came to crash!

I'd be happy to help you out with the template! I offered to help Daddy too... I really enjoy tweaking them! I think I missed my calling! LOL!

Don't know if you thought of this but if you are going to completely change your template, be sure to copy and paste your current one into a note pad document first. For one reason, your side bar links will not transfer and so you'll have to redo those. Then also you have the original on back up just in case.

This dufus didn't see about the copy and past in a note pad first, and now I have a mess on my hands. Duhhhhh

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me