« Home | More To Come.... » | Well..... » | Have You Ever Had One of Those Days......? » | If It Wasn't So Aggravating, It Actually Might Be ... » | PISS ON THIS (AND THAT "IS" SHOUTING!!!! » | Fru » | Tomorrow » | Natural Highs ---Part 2 » | Natural Highs --- Part 1 » | The Assertive Bill Of Rights »

...And Now For The Rest Of The Story.


According to a recent survey, a man says the first thing they notice about a woman is her eyes and a woman says the first they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars."


First things first. Thanks muchly for the comments of concern, and just dropping by to chat.'

I simply assumed that when people saw an inactve blog, they just stopped going there. (I have more to say about later.....please don't interpret it as I want you to ignore me or my blog(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((::::::!


I guess....apparently not so.


''So as Jimi Hendrix might say in one of his lyrics.....now that I'm experieced'', I'm going to renege a few nore days on that silly one-task. I have some major tasks I want to get don in the next couple of days.


So let's ake that "Tommorow" blog headlinr read "Real Soon.


I will tell you these two things about it. It was a two-week experiment that I had set up for myself.

It was a TOTAL BLAST!!


PEACE.,



Can't wait to hear what it was all about!

O.K. You got my curiousity!

Were you seeing if you could stay away from the computer?? Or if you were "blog addicted?" Huh huh!!! Orrr were you experimenting in the kitchen to come up with the worlds best chocolate chip cookie??? :P

Sheesh, jump in long enough to get our curiosity and dander up, then jump and say, "Later alligator". ARRRRRRGGGGG.

Okie DOkie Rick - wherever you are - you have been nominated/tagged so come to my blog an see what for!! :)

AND TELLLLL ALREADY EH!?

I nominated you too Rick! Not sure if you can be nominated twice but I did anyhow!

C`MON DO TELL WAZ UP!?

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me