« Home | ...And Now For The Rest Of The Story. » | More To Come.... » | Well..... » | Have You Ever Had One of Those Days......? » | If It Wasn't So Aggravating, It Actually Might Be ... » | PISS ON THIS (AND THAT "IS" SHOUTING!!!! » | Fru » | Tomorrow » | Natural Highs ---Part 2 » | Natural Highs --- Part 1 »

Curiosity


Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect. - Stephen Wright


Curiosity may have killed the cat, but it sure has earned a lot of people graduate degrees. Robyn Irving




______________________________________________


Curiosity's a bitch, ain't it?


PEACE.



Oh you are just evil!!!!!
Don't forget.....I KNOW where you live!!!!!
If ya see me peeking in your windows, don't be alarmed:)
lol
BTW...Bec is going to be here in 35days!!! Ya gotta come over for dinner!

I will be peeking with her - and we will both be saying "peep peep peep"

Heeheeehee!

Oops! I forgot to include the message up there!! Bad on me. (I just found out that Blogger does not post blank messages!!)

What I WANTED to say was "Please don't count me out just yet, but I will be taking a low profile for the next while due to personal reasons."

I'll be Ba-a-a-a-a-ack!!

In the meantime, take care everyone.

Great blog! Now I'll be up half the night reading the archives!

If you don't mind I'll add you to my sidebar. Thought-provoking, funny and witty!

My, aren't we the evil one!!! LOL! Can't wait to hear... hopefully I'll be alive when you get around to sharing, ;)

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me