« Home | Just Jump In...The Water's Fine! » | I Don't Think I Know What To Say..... » | 40 Days...... » | Happy Birthday! » | On Love » | OK, Kiddies, Today's Lesson Is Brought To You By T... » | A Lesson In Counting » | Can, Care, Caring » | Self-worthiness » | The Courage To Be Kind »

Thoughts of a manic mind--part 1

[This file was labelled "while in hospital Dec 27-31, 2004.}

[NOTE: There is some strong, foul language used in this posting. If that offends you, please skip by, have a great day, and maybe we'll see you tomorrow!!]

NOTE 2: For those who are not aware of my background, there is a reader's digest summary in my previous post here:

Jump in...The Water's Fine.



There's almost a fear that if you understood too deeply the way you arrived at choices, you could become self-conscious. In any case, many ideas which are full of personal meaning seem rather banal when you put words to them.” - Peter Weir



"Pick a phrase out of the following dialogue, and explain what it means to you philosophically.

"Nobody has written a dictionary yet to define "RICK." So how do I start even THINKING of being myself if nobody knows who I am?

EUREKA!!

"My brain," doctor, "is trying to make words out of phrases instead of sentences out of words."

I'm just looking for the right PHRASES to string together in order to make a bigger RIDDLE out of two smaller RIDDLES.

Philosophically speaking, of course.

"I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes

I am.
I think?



If you can allow yourself the credible belief that when an X-RAY is TAKEN, it's actually GIVEN (onto a chemical coated film).

Then why can't you allow yourself to entertain the idea that a brainwave can project a holographic image of itself onto a (flat screen TV) surface.

A BRAIN WAVE HAS MORE DNA/INTELLIGENCE THAN A __________________



[This next page is interesting. I have drawn a bunch of loose circles at the bottom of the page; in the centre of the circle is the word "GRACE", and the following words surround the picture. WORST-PAIN WORRY/FEAR/POINTLESS/PAIN/PLEASURE/HUMANS/PAIN/FUN. Finally, I circled the "RACE" in "GRACE", and wrote: "RACE. RICK is an ACE at GRACE. Stroke your own ego. GO POSITIVE, RICK



Why are careTAKERS not called careGIVERS?
Why do careGIVERS take care?
Why do careGIVERS give a care?

Don't try to bite off more than you can chew. Why not? The mouth will hold the difference in line if CHEW gets too full of BITE.



Dear family;

I have a different brain than you do. The reason it is so hard for me to leave FAMILY is because of the BINARY LINKS my brain has made thanks to growing up with all of you. I want to play with brains of other people, not their bodies.

(I want to have an orgasmic mind fuck with the greatest TALK THERAPIST in the world who will eventually come closest to understanding me the best. (Read it both ways).

Milk commercial.

GROW ALL WAYS.
GROW ALWAYS.



I want to develop (invent) a grammar that parses metaphors!!

The hospital is a place where people help me out (the door?)
"Out" is a place where people help me in. (the door to my mind)
Am I out of my mind to be in the hospital.
Or is the hospital out of my mind?



GOAL IN LIFE:

I WOULD LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS THE WORLD'S

FIRST

SAVANT IDIOT!

My epitaph
my mission statement
my drive to prove they got it wrong?

The future is in our children.
LOOK BACK WITH ANGER
DON'T BE ANGRY WITH THE CHILDREN

If this is a research hospital, why don't they try researching from the INSIDE OUT as WELL as the OUTSIDE IN.

ASK the lab rat what you want to know from him by ASKING him what a BIPOLAR GNIUS (i.e. a mind that has caught BIPOLAR bad enough he has to go the hospital for a ...[thought incomplete]



I'm the missing link!
I'm the bipolar missing link!

I have to get bipolar researchers to view me as a lab rat that can talk. Inject me with some BIPOLAR and send me out amongst other BIPOLARS to see if I spread the word/the disease/ or the gospel. or 'hurt' other rats (not allowed) or interact with other rats (allowed).

You 'hurt' people with
Thoughts,
Words, and
Deeds.


PEACE




  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me