« Home | Dr. Evy's First Session » | On Being Bipolar » | Setting Priorities » | Poetry's First Line » | Now I Know » | Introducing: The Naive Sexpert » | I Just Have One Question.... » | A Miscellaneous Mind Dump - Is It Just Me? » | Censorship in India » | Strange Searches That Found Me »

With Help From DJB






PEACE.



Well done for your first time with the plastic script. You really pulled the colors out well on the last two.

Woo Hoo!!! I see your back at fractalizing!!!!
Great stuff.
I like #3, it looks like a great massage chair:)

These are very cool! That first one reminds me of an owl's eyes at nite catching the glow of a light!

Ooh, how neat! Plastic script? I've not seen that one.

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me