« Home | Solitude » | Sedatives and Stupid Questions.... » | Hope » | Heart And Soul » | I Think I Need A Bit Of Help Please » | An Intriguing Day » | Ladies and Gentlemen, MayI Have Your Attention Pleas » | January 16 Regrets » | And The Bell Sounds For Round 3 » | The Next Batch - Part 2 »

Just Something To Think About

A Friend is a gift that you give to yourself.

PEACE.



Ain't that the truth!

So's masturbation! Hahaha!






Okay, that wasn't funny.

IT IS TRUE AND YET I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF IT IN THAT WAY! DUH! HEY MAN I`LL EMAIL AS SOON AS I GET ALL THE SHIT DONE ROUND HERE THAT HASN`T GOTTEN DONE SINCE I`VE BEEN SICK!

Red...heck ya...that was very funny....and very true.

Post a Comment


  • I'm Evydense
  • From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
  • And I'm tired of living in the shadow of narrow-mindedness and ignorance. So here's the fax, Jack! "The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and three hundred and sixty-two admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision." - Lynne Lavner*** I'm confused; curious; satisfied; realistically resigned to being a frustrated idealist; usually at peace with myself, but not always. Amazed at how little I know, and wondering how much I need to understand.
More of Me